PSERC/Secy/41 . In terms of provisions of Regulation 4.1 of the Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (Electricity Supply Code and Related Matters) Regulations, 2007, the Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission hereby constitutes a Supply Code Review Panel consisting of the following members :-
1. Mrs. Baljit Bains, Ex-officio Chairperson
SCO 220-21, Sector 34-A,
2. Special Secretary/Additional Secretary (Power) Member
Govt.of Punjab, Incharge Power Reforms Wing
3. Chief Engineer/Commercial, Member
4. Chief Engineer/Planning, Member
5. Chief Engineer/SO&C, Member
6. Shri Jagjit Singh Hara Member
Village Jugiana Kanganwal,
7. Shri S.P.Oswal, Member
Chairman & Managing Director,
Vardhman Group of Companies,
8. Col. Angad Singh (Retd), Member
Consumer Protection & Grievance Redressal Forum (Regd)
Kothi No. 831, Phase III-B-1,
S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali.
9. Shri R.S.Sachdeva, Member
PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry,
The Director/Regulations of the Commission shall be the Secretary of the Supply Code Review Panel.
2. The Supply Code Review Panel will meet atleast once in six months and perform the following functions in the manner specified in Regulation 4.3 of the Regulations ibid :-
i) To consider views of the Licensees, consumers and other stakeholders regarding implementation of the Supply Code ;
ii) To assess compliance by the Licensees with Conditions of Supply
iii) To protect consumer interests and overall performance of utilities ; and
iv) To recommend changes in the Supply Code, wherever required.
3. The Supply Code Review Panel shall come into being on the date of its publication in the official gazette and have a term initially for a period of one year.
4. A non-official member of the Review Panel will be entitled to receive for each day on which the meeting is held and he is present, traveling allowance at the rate admissible to Grade-I officer of the State Government and sitting fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.five hundred only).